Monday, April 4, 2011

☆☆☆Un Petit Lapin☆☆☆

Hello everyone, it's a pleasure to be here.
To be honest with you, I am very new to this little section of the internet. I've done webcasts, I have tons of e-mail accounts, Facebook, Youtube, 4chan, Anime Convention Forums, photo sites; and through it all, it's never occurred to me until now to take up blogging. 
Recently I've been becoming more and more interested with making every part of my life count, so that I won't forget important events. With this, I've realized how important it is to be thoughtful of what's happening in other people's lives, and to become more aware of what makes everyone special. 
For this purpose, I find blogging to be a perfect outlet.
I can share with all of you what is going on with me, while simultaneously learning about all of you~ (This is starting to sound so cheesy ;3;) 


Now, you may be curious as to why this is called "Un Petit Lapin."
I wish I could give you some long dramatic story, about how I have French descendants who once explored on a ship overseas, with the words 'Un Petit Lapin' painted valiantly to the side, in a strong bold font. And before they crashed, the captain of the ship, my great grandfather, used the last bit of his power to yell "someday, someone will write a blog about this ship!!!" 


. . . . . . .


Sorry though, my reason is nowhere cool as that.
The real reason why I've decided to name my blog this, is because:
A) I am in my second year of French in Highschool
B) I absolutely adore rabbits
C) It sounded cute


If you wish to go on believing the made up story about my Great Grandfather's ship, I advise you to go right ahead, because if it were me...[I might as well. >u>]


Enough about that though, seeing as how it is 1:31am, and I have important plans in which I need to wake up early for tomorrow, I think I should probably wrap it up, and get to bed.


Thanks for taking the time to read this, and know that I will be back again tomorrow, making a post about my fun adventures. 


I'd love to read about you as well, so follow me, and I will follow you right back.


Merci, et bonne soir~☆☆☆


[Finishing with this adorable sleeping bunny. That's what I'm going to look like in a few minutes, ahaha. ♥]



No comments:

Post a Comment